About Andrew J. Chamberlain
I recently joined Williams Miller Caliri & Otley, PC (WCMO) as Of Counsel. It is business as usual for my law practice, but I am now working on a legal team with over 150 years of combined experience in my areas of estate planning, probate, elder law, and divorce.
WCMO was established in 1936. In addition to the areas I work in, WCMO also handles a wide variety of legal matters including family law, alternate dispute resolution, residential real estate, commercial real estate, business law, tax law, financial services, corporate, and litigation. WCMO is a boutique law office offering its clients big firm experience with small firm attention.
Free phone consultations are available, so please schedule one to see how I can help.
- New York & New Jersey State Bars.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Elder and Disability Law Section.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators.
Academic & Professional Experience:
- Of Counsel, Williams Caliri Miller & Otley, PC
- Founder, AJC Law.
- Associate, Princeton & Secaucus Law Firms.
- Assistant Prosecutor, Union County Prosecutor’s Office.
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Roger F. Mahon, NJ Superior Court.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., Moot Court Honor Society.
- Rutgers University, Graduate School of Education, M.Ed.
- Rutgers College, B.A., Magna Cum Laude